Hot Yoga Vacation Flight Info
From U.S. (East Coast), Eastern Canada, Europe*
- Go to the United Airlines website.
- Type in your departure city (Example: NYC, Miami, Washington DC, Montreal, Pittsburgh, etc).
- Type in Manzanillo or ZLO as your destination.
- Type in your dates. (e.g. April 28 - May 5, Sept 30 - Oct 7)
- You will always connect through Houston.
From U.S. (West Coast), Western Canada, Asia
- Go to the Alaskan Airlines website.
- Start with departing city: Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc.
- Type in Manzanillo (ZLO) as your destination city. Your connection will always be through Los Angelas (LAX).
FREE airport transfers to and from resort for all United and Alaska Airline flights (only a 40-minute ride in an air-conditioned van). For any other flights, it will be your responsibility to find transportation to the resort.
*Because of price fluctuation, we are giving those who fly United the option of traveling Sunday to Sunday, where the rates are lower. The only class missed will be Sunday morning but we will provide an additional class upon request. There will still be a pickup and return on Sundays as well as Saturday trips.
"Words cannot describe how I feel after this trip...This was one of the best vacations I've ever been to - hands down! Punta Serena was so magical, the place, the people, the energy. I feel refreshed, reviatalized and clear minded. The most peace I have felt in a long time. More importantly, I feel like I have excelled in my practice and learned so much..." -Michelle Maloney
"Absolutely the most amazing week I've spent...I have traveled everywhere but nothing compares to this yoga retreat experience! Not only was it relaxing and super fun but so so inspiring!..." -Debbie Lee, New York, NY
"For those seeking a vacation experience that offers something totally unique, you have found it with Bruce Kessler's "Hot Yoga Bliss"! This vacation package begins at the Super Sexy Punta Serena Resort in Manzanillo, Mexico and ends - truly - in your own, awesome state of BLISS!..." -Glynnis Johnson, British Columbia
See the Dolphins!
View the Scenery and Hot Yoga Class
Upcoming Vacation Schedule (2012)
Open to Everyone